I am Alina! I am a wife, a mom, and a wedding photographer based in Leesburg, Virginia.
Most days you can find me in a comfy shirt and pajama pants, working from my home office. My happiness comes from slow mornings loving on my babies, and late nights watching way too much Netflix with the hubs while devouring a scrumdiddlyumptious bowl of ice cream. I love me a good book, extra points if there is an ocean nearby and chocolate donuts on hand. When I’m not shooting weddings, you can catch me decorating (and redecorating) our house, and finding way too many home projects for my husband to help me with.
I had lived in Europe for nearly two decades before I decided to follow my heart and move across the globe to marry my hunky husband. He tells me that I have the most charming european accent, and you better believe him! A few years later, we are the proud parents of two precious children.
Although Lynchburg, Virginia is home, I love collecting new stamps on my passport and somehow fall in love with every new destination I visit.
If you are dying to hear more, here are a few things you might not know about me:
- I was born and raised in Romania, Europe.
- I studied linguistics in college and speak 3 languages.
- I get way too competitive at playing DutchBlitz.
- My husband and I met on a missions trip.
- My husband proposed to me with a family heirloom.
- I get way too excited when the UPS truck delivers new photography goodies on my front porch.
- When grandma makes chocolate pie, you’ll find me eating half of it in one bite… I have no manners.
Still here?! Let’s connect! I’ve had the privilege of working with some of the most amazing couples around and I cannot wait to learn more about your story. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!