The marriage proposal is a significant step in a relationship. For most girls, proposals are something that they have dreamed about their entire lives. For men, figuring out how to propose is probably the hardest thing to do, closely followed by writing the marriage vows! Here are some tips for both the lady and gentleman in regards to proposals:
- Engagement proposal ideas are endless. Take time and consider what it is that your lady would like for her proposal. This can be a location that she loves, an even she adores, or something that is an inside joke between the two of you.
- Keep it a secret. The last thing you want to do is tell a friend what you are planning and he accidentally leaks the news to your lady’s closest friend. Next thing you know, she is expecting the proposal which is obviously something that you do not want.
- Make it perfect for her. This will be an event that she will be bragging about to her friends for many conversations to come. Thin about how to propose and make it spectacular. Let your creative side take control and plan everything so that it plays out flawlessly.
- Express your feelings. Make sure that your man knows he swept you off your feet and that you cannot wait to spend the rest of your life with him. He is probably going to be a nervous wreck leading up to the proposal, so cut him some slack.
- Spread the news. We all know that ladies have a tendency to spread news like wildfire so take this opportunity to tell the world about the exciting news. Make sure you start with family!
- Enjoy this new chapter of your relationship! It is obvious that you are treasured by your love, which is seen by him making this commitment with you. Start this new chapter with lots of happiness and simply continue to grow closer to each other.
Engaged Ladies – Let me know how you were proposed too.
Singles – Tell me what your dream proposal would be.
OTHER POSTS YOU WILL ENJOY: