If you’re looking for easy ways to repurpose photography client testimonials, then you’re in the right place. A few weeks ago I sent out an email showing you a super easy, non-weird way to ask your clients for testimonials… and I also gave you a template on how to follow up with them if they forget to send it to you.
As I was thinking about it, I realized that there are SO many more ways that we can use photography client testimonials. So much so, that I came up with 9 different ways that you can repurpose the same client review.
Here’s my list:
- Have the client write a review on Google and ask them to paste it on a few other platforms as well (The Knot, WeddingWire, Yelp, etc.)
- Have a dedicated “Testimonials” page on your website that you can update every time you get a new client review.
- Choose your best testimonials and share some throughout your site (especially on the home page – the first interaction a potential client usually has with your site) and your contact page (to increate the like and know factor before they send you an inquiry).
- Include a testimonial at the end of every client blog post.
- Add a testimonial to your pricing guide.
- When you showcase a wedding or session in your Instagram stories, make sure to include a screenshot of your client’s testimonial at the end as well. In addition, make sure to save them in your Instagram highlights so you can get more mileage out of one testimonial.
- Talk about your clients’ testimonials in your Instagram posts. Here’s a little caption template to get you started: “My day couldn’t get any better because messages like this make my entire week! [include testimonial] Isn’t this the most thoughtful testimonial? Thank you, [Bride Name]! I LOVED photographing your big day!”
- Repurpose the Instagram caption from #7 into a Facebook post as well.
- You might have heard me talk about how I repurpose my blog posts into Facebook notes. Facebook notes is another great place to include a photography client testimonial.
And there you have it: 9 different ways to use your photography client testimonials! Are you ready to implement some of these? Join our daily discussions inside our photography group and let me know.